Follow these simple steps to access online materials and assignments:
- Go to http://www-k6.thinkcentral.com.
- Select your state, district, and school.
- To make it easier to log in later, check Remember My Organization (optional).
- Enter your user name and password (same as Skyward login Info).
- Click Login.
Once logged in, the student Welcome Page will appear. This page allows you access to three areas:
- Things To Do- Things To Do displays assigned readings for a specific period.
- My Library- My Library gives you access to the online version of the text, as well as any other materials the teacher has made available. This includes the classroom anthology (or hardbound book of stories).
- My Test Scores- My Test Scores is designed to give you access to scores for Journeys Reading Program assessments that your child takes on-line.
We hope you take advantage of this resource to strengthen your child’s reading skills.
Mrs. Sitts Mrs. Mount Mrs. Kaba Mrs. Hodges