During the week of Sept. 21, students will return to JMS for ONE full day (7:50am - 2:50pm) by GRADE level. This day at school will allow for MAP testing. The day will also provide an opportunity for students to practice our social distancing and safety guidelines. The 6th graders will also participate in a mini-orientation and tour of JMS.
The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, September 22nd: 8th Grade Students at JMS
Thursday, September, 24th: 7th Grade Students at JMS
Friday, September, 25th: 6th Grade Students at JMS
Important Information for the week of Sept. 21:
- Buses will run regular bus stops and routes.
- Appropriate masks or face covering are required for all students and staff.
- Students need to bring their Chromebook (fully charged) from home. If you did not check out a Chromebook, we will have one for you to use.
- Classrooms will test in groups of approximately 5 students each.
- No Live Meetings Sept. 21 - Sept. 25. Lesson videos and assignments will be provided as usual.
Please be on the lookout for additional emails with details regarding bus route information.
*PLEASE NOTE: Caldwell students enrolled in IDLA online learning will NOT be included in this testing.